- Ready to start earning cash for your designer treasures that you no longer cherish?
- Bring in your new or like-new women's clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories that are less than 2 years old and in season. We are currently accepting "spring" fashions.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered, wrinkle-free, on hangers, and in pristine condition (no rips, stains, pills, fading, or missing buttons).
- Shoes & handbags must be spotless inside and out and in new or like-new condition.
- Women's fashions only. Sizes 0 to 3 x. Sorry but we don't accept any "Junior" sizes or brands.
How does it work?
- Stop by Tuesday thru Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. without an appointment (first come/first served). Allow yourself plenty of time to browse while you're here.
- Friday & Saturday consignments are by appointment ONLY.
- No more than 30 items per each visit. No limit to the total amount of items you can have consigned with us.
- We need to accept at least 5 items to get your account started for the first time (with the exception of high- end handbags).
- Items are initially consigned for 60 days. Contact us prior to your expiration date and we'll be glad to extend another 30 days to any unsold items that are still in season.
- You'll receive 40% of the final net selling price (less taxes or buyer's fees). Higher-end items net 50%.
- There is a $10 consignment fee that will be deducted from your account annually.
- We set the price based on a percentage of the retail price and dependent upon the condition of the item. We'll do our best to get a fair price for your items. Unsold items may be reduced by a certain percentage if they remain on the floor for an extended period of time, in an effort to sell them for you.
- You'll get paid monthly and can use any credit from your sales to purchase items in the store at any time.
- Once your account is set up, you'll be able to go online anytime and track your sales at: www.myresaleweb.com
- Please don't be offended if we can't take all of your items. Our space is limited.
Still have questions?
Call us at 386-760-3600 and we'll be glad to answer them.